Girls if you say to a guy 'I just want to be friends' is that parting ways?

Before me my boyfriend went on 3 dates with a girl they was all in the same week, and it took a lot of time like 6 weeks for the meets to happen and then apprently she made excuses up on why she wasn't able to see him...
when I've asked him about previous loves etc I've had a few different excuses and story's he says to why they stopped seeing each other ( been his current and first proper girlfriend I like to know about things like it even if it was just seeing each other etc before me) but one thing that remains is him telling me that she said she just wanted to be friends did she part ways/dump him?
I know his blocked her but still I kinda get vibes like she just wanted to be friends with him and his to shy to tell me that happened what do you think?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you like someone and want to date them but they only want to be friends it can be hard to take that step back and forget the feelings and just be freinds. It's easier to stop seeing them. I think when someone says I just want to be friends they are breaking up and trying to be nice about it.

• Do you think she did let him go and his to shy to say that to me x

• Kiss that friendship good bye. What I would want and she wants are two vastly different things. I'll be gone like a fart in the wind.

What Girls Said 1