My ex boyfriend likes my best friend!

me and my ex boyfriend were together for 2 months, we had something very serious.. and now I found out he really likes my bestf friend!. soem of my friends think nothing is wrong with this ! . when he confessed this to me he said it with a smile on his face and everything ... is my ex boyfriend liking my best friend wrong or not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its wrong in that it could stuff the realtionship with your friend, maybe she likes him more than she likes you or they might have been playing up on you while you were together...

What Guys Said 2

• i mean it sucks, and its kinda f***ed up for you friend to get with him, but I would say nothing wrong from his end

• No, nothing wrong with it. You only went out with him for 2 months! How serious could it have gotten?!? Sex? what ever, sex doesn't make it serious. If you got pregnant and are going to have his kid, that would be serious and I would understand, but just finish getting over him and what ever!

What Girls Said 1

• 2 months and "very serious"?! I think those are conflicting comments. Nonetheless, he can like her, but it is up to her about what to do about it. If you are over him, then give her to go ahead. If you aren't, as a friend, she should be flattered but tell him too bad.