She can't give 100%?

Hi guys and girls,

i have been seeing a girl for nearly 2 months it felt right she was putting in lots of effort we was both being 50/50 she would pay for surprises and offer to pay for dinner, I really felt it was going somewhere then one day last week she just changed and started becoming distant and then started ignoring messages! I text her one day asking how her day was she said she had been having a lot of stress and she had a few problems before! I made a statement of wanting to make her my girlfriend, she was telling she missed me literally a week before and calling me babe and flirting!
she replied with "right now I am not 100% committed to a relationship, I have so much going on right now with family and moving. I'm not saying it won't happen but for now the timing just isn't right if that makes sense"

after she sent that 2 minutes later she asked me how long I'm going to Vegas for and that she was so jealous?

what had happened here guys is she trying to have her cake and eat it and why would you be so jealous of something when you could of come with me but you didn't want to commit?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Well she is having a lot of stress going on right now. Of course she jealous she can't come. But at least she is honest with you. Not stringing you along or leading you on

• Yeah, I don't know, maybe she has a lot of stress like she told you?

• I said I was going to move on, I did leave the door open for her saying if you change your mind give me a call best way to play it?

• I think so.

Maybe it's just me, but you give me the idea that you're very impatient about it

• The last time this happened I lost 2 years of my life to someone who strung me along and used me

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think she's messing you around - she doesn't want to be caught up with all this other shit either, at least she's coming out and telling you straight.

• I said I'm going to move on, I left the door open right thing to do? Just one minute it was going so good the next it's over

• That is the best thing to do. I had the same thing happen with this gorgeous girl who was in the midst of similar personal shit. I wished her best of luck dealing with it and left the door open as you say, fully not expecting to hear from her again. Sure enough, never did.