What to do if a husband finds his wife hid her threesomes past from her husband and also kept those people in her friends circle as friends?

Without mentioning what special relation she had with all of them before marriage and what they shared among them? After learning all this how will he be able to face them in soceity having known they fully used n banged his wife without commitment and even his wife gave them all freely which she may not give to her husband after commitment?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Anything like hiding some material fact that might have made the husband not want to marry her is almost as bad as cheating. She hid something that might have caused him to reject her.

The only thing to do is reject her now, even if married. It is a total deal breaker, unless you are VERY forgiving!

What Guys Said 2

• Why is this a problem? Cut her some slack. We all do things that others may not approve of. Does that make us a bad person unworthy of whatever? Of course not. Some people have sex for fun. What a concept.
    You expect a commitment to have sex with someone? Sex with someone you know should be better but you don't have to have them sign a commitment letter.

Yes, that would be a surprise to learn that about my wife. It would make me appreciate her more though. And I'd talk to her about what she liked and see if she would be willing to do it again with me.

• So to have sex with any person you know n threesome too is alright, n should be appreciated rather, then its also alright to have sex after marriage to have sex with anyone she knows, why would a good thing suuden turn to bad after marriage. So its alright unless she knows them

• Sex is sex. Love just makes it better. What If she said she was in love with the other two parties? Would that make it more acceptable? I'm not serious. Don't be so hung up on this whole deal. We all do things that others may not approve of. This is only the big deal that you make it. I am sure she has no interest in making a big deal out of it. You should see this as an opportunity with a cool lady. I have had those conversations trying to convince my lady to consider a 3 sum with me and another lady. That initial discussion is sort of a mine field. Your lady has already been there

• Yes love is more acceptable than sex? Coz if she loved someone and not married him than its possible that she came to kmow that person is not a lovable or may be they even cheated her so she will not go to them anymore but onlyvsexual relationship is dangerous coz it may create situation that she (wife) might think she used to get good sex from her previous partners but she can"t marry them coz they were not financially rich, but the sex was definitely better so there's a chance that if she does'nt get enough good sex from her husband she may approach them for sex hiddenly, but won't leave the husband coz he is a good provider. So then the wife will be benefitted, the exes will also be benefitted as they would get free sex from her hiddenly even after her marriage, but the only loser will be the husband, who will have to bear her expenses n provide stability to her n inspite of it he will be the one who will get cheated hiddenly.

• first know all the truth. Maybe they blackmailing her for keep it secret. If not then divorce I think