How long does it take for you to move on after a break up?

My ex left me without words two months ago and I still can't move on. He was my first love. I know the reason why he left me but I think I do deserve a goodbye. I'm wondering how long does it take for you to get over someone you really love? And when will the pain go away?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If its real love then I don't think the love will go away.

You can always get over somebody you love but the love doesn't go away. It's still there in the back of your mind..

Of course, you can find yourself loving another guy or being happy with another.

Time is a healer in every single way.

Time will heal you, time will make you strong enough to move on, to love again..

Time is the cure to you :)

You've just got to keep strong and keep living.

• I hope so..Thank you =)

What Guys Said 2

• it all depends on the situation of the breakup, I was extremely mad at my ex girlfriend and it still took 6 months for the pain to stop, and still not over it, don't worry eventually time will heal everything

• good question! For me 7months, 20 days and still f***ing counting. Probably will go away when you find someone who deserves your love more then him.

What Girls Said 1

• The relationship lasted a little over a month, and it took me 3 months to fully recover. But that's only because we were sleeping together.