My ex girlfriend is jealous. Why?

She broke up with me several months ago. She played hard mind games and I just kept my distance. When the break up was fresh, she was trying to make me jealous, always being hot and cold, and on top of that, she would always try to be the loudest of the group. I see her quite a bit as we go to the same gym.

Anyways lately she has been acting way more bizarre than usual. Whenever I talk to a girl, she always gets jealous and throws "shade" at them. She loves to stare at me and get close to my space at the gym. Also, her and her friend have NEVER liked any of my instagram photo after the break up. For the first time ever, her friend like the photo THEN my ex likes the photo.

Other people have noticed my ex stare at me. These are new people who I have just told about my break up between me and my ex. They said she's very obvious when she stares.

please help me and give me your thoughts?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly she just wants your attention by the sounds of it. Why did she break up with you? If it was because she feel unwanted by you then that could be why she's acting that way but if it was because she was simply over it then she probably can't handle the fact your getting on with your life and not trying to get her back.. Sometimes people want someone more when they think they have moved on

• I always wanted to see her and be with her. But like yeah. We saw each other a lot

What Guys Said 0