What does it mean if a year after your break up your ex cries while talking to you while telling her problems?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume her problems make her emotional.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stick your dick in Crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• She is using you as her emotional crying pillow and a shrink to listen to her problems coz you let her. :/ Don't fall for this shit.

• Hmm you sound reasonable

• even more to stay away from her. r u ok with her crying to u about the guy she replaced u with? come on now. :/

• Ohk yah I kinda got flowen into emotions

• I have done this with my ex before not because I am using him but because he knows me very well and was a big part of my life and it helps to talk to someone like that when your upset so I don't necessarily think she's using you.

• Soo what's your opinion

• Ik it's a rebound cause it nearly happened after our break up and she comes and complaints about her current to me

• This is what I feel

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!