Should I step back from my husband?

It's a little bit of a lot of information and circumstances, but I will make it simple as best I can πŸ˜•πŸ˜. During his drunken moments his texts get too friendly with the ex, he's saying he still cares for her knowing that she wants him back (a big no no to tell anyone that is still emotionally attached, unfortunately especially a woman) he is always loud and like yells at me, I bring this to his attention, he tells me to stop crying πŸ€”. And stop doing things for him to yell, but I guess I do this all the time (oouch.. that hurtπŸ˜’) then in drunken moments he apologizes for that behavior because he said he knows he taking his pass issues out on meπŸ˜•. I work, he doesn't. I pay his child support, he doesn't. I'm tired of the secret conversation and message with one of the baby momma's (there's two) I just feel used and little abused. Paid his legal fees, about to pay for his license to be reinstated.πŸ˜• I'm not rich. I don't want him to go to jail. I still ditch out money to the kids on top of the child support through the state. (Together there's 12kids😯) I feel like I'm underappreciated sometimes πŸ€”πŸ˜” And he tells me I have nothing to worry bout with the baby momma, but we are married, you shouldn't be sneaky/secretive that puts doubt in people mind. I don't know. Am I being a drama queen or whining?
Should I step back from my husband?
Add Opinion