Can you have one last romp?

I am basically stopping this friends with benefits as i caught feelings and he can't give me what i need right now but we both are really hating that the sex is going to stop. Can we have one last amazing sex night? Or is it just going to make things worse?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• What's the worst that can happen.. you get string along for the next few months making you play the guessing game of whether he likes you or not.

• If it truly is one last time, I don't see it making a difference. But, what's the need for that one last time? If you can't stop now, how can you stop after the next?

• Thats a good question. I guess im hoping it will give it the final send off.

• Its going to make things worse

• Dragging it out is unattractive. Make a choice, move on with it.

What Girls Said 2

• There's not much difference between stopping today or having sex one more time. But it could be tough to keep it to one more time.

• My thoughts exactly but if i stick to my guns then i should be good.

• Sounds like you really want to have sex, so there's no point in fighting it, lol.

• Is there a reason you have to stop this instant? If you've already caught feelings then the damage is done isn't it? As a matter of fact, I would keep it up until I found someone for a serious relationship if the friends with benefits was okay with it