What you guys think about after break up actions?

She taking me to court saying I abused her and other false allegations?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's angry, bitter & on a mission to be malicious. Show up if need be, tell the Truth but do not fuel this fire. If you do so, you'll only give her all the more reason to go harder at making your life a living hell. Who really wants to deal with such misery? Be wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• She. full. shit dont teally wanna split.. her way of stoppin. you moving on.. Tell her Fuck off best way really

What Girls Said 2

• I think they are over rated i mean if you had a dog and neither wants to give it up have joint custody

• But this came out of the blue she called my mom brothers friends to tell me this. WTF

• She is trying to make you look bad for breaking up with her

• I know for sure because she could easily just walk away right afterwards. No need to take to this level.

• Yea that's being extra. I agree with what the girl said about them being overrated. Once again you guys broke up and she's pissed.

What Guys Said 5

• Without physical evidence, you win.

• I'm trying to figure out why she doing it in the first place I think it might be revenge never had a ex that I broke up with, didn't talk for about a week then I get served with this though.

• First mistake: "I'm trying to figure out why she doing it in the first place "
      Females are nonlinear thinkers unlike us.

"Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, ...
      Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

• Paperwork and photos are key, I agree. No evidence of abuse no case

• From the looks of it she wants to get money out of you which i believe is fraud

• If they are false allegations I would fight it dude.

• Were you married?