Need advice real quick?

Can a boy still be in love with his ex while he has a new girl?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a guy can be in love with someone else but he is forcing himself to move on from the previous relationship. That makes you the rebound girl, and that is not a good title to have!

• He never post me on his snap always me.. still have their pictures

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. that new girl is a rebound.

What Guys Said 7

• Off course... because that new girl is only a rebound. But remember there... is danger there.

• Him and his ex was together for 2 years too 😞

• I get what your trying to say... im not telling you its like that, but it could be like that. He might of moved on... but not quite. That does'nt mean that he can't fully move on, things here get a little tricky. One thing is for sure, stay strong, real, and positive no matter what.

• Yes it can happen

• yeah that's possible because feelings aren't as easy as saying good morning.

• sometimes it can be hard to not love someone if you got close, it does noy mean they will be screwing, it just if it was real love it something that will stay with you, you van love again, but if you can forget then you never loved

• For me no, once I got a new girl I'll fall in love with her

• Sometimes but not love with ex but just love some moment with

• Totally and competely

• I have still loved my exes after I broke up with them and after they broke up with me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!