Why is that every girl I have been with cheated on me?

I've had 4 girlfriends in my life. all have cheated on me. I am really nice to them and they walk all over me. am I being too nice or something?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You are absolutely being too nice. Girls like a challenge... If a girl feels like they can walk all over you, then they absolutely will. Please don't ask me why we do this, it's just the way a girl's mind works I guess, haha. Just toughen up some. Girls like a guy who will take control & put her in her place when she needs it [well, at least I do] haha. If I yell at a guy & he doesn't yell back, I think I'd be worried... But yeah, next girlfriend you have, see if this works. Hope I helped a little :]

What Girls Said 2

• If you're really that nice to them, then the problem probably lies with the girls you're picking, not with you.

• Believe it or not, there is such a thing as being "too nice". Keep being the nice guy that you are but don't let people walk all over you. I've found an article that I think will greatly help you:

link

What Guys Said 1

• There is no problem with you. Its the girls you date dude. What goes around, comes around...those girls will get their due. So what your too nice? Dating a really nice guy is a bad thing?!?!?!?! LOL I bet you out of the 3.3 billion girls out there...there has to be ONE who will cherish you as diamond. Maybe you should 'up' your standards with women. Try to get to know the girls better, sniff out the whores and move on to more mature women. A women's past will tell you if she will cheat on you. Once they cheat...there's a good chance they will cheat again. Take care buddy!