How do you get over someone?

Back to being single

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Its like anything in life that sucks. You embrace and take it in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy a bottle of bourbon and just let time take its course.

What Girls Said 5

• cut off contact completely with them and just go out there and better yourself. don't go into a rebound or jump to bed with another girl to forget your ex. just keep yourself busy to get her off your mind. cry it out to let it all out. men cry too u know :/ . talk to a trusted friend or family about it. don't hold it in.

• Find someone else

• Is finding someone else after loving some one easy

• Learing to control your feelings and being open to suggestion and fukky understanding the worlds not ending its just apart of life and this one unlucky relationship won't define you or any other relationships in the future.

• Keep yourself busy

• Well I don't know if i can give you a good advice because i just broke up with my boyfriend but what I'm doing is I always go out with friends. If i'm home i watch tv, movies. Just keep yourself busy as much as possible. I know that it hurts, and there will be times when you'll feel sad even if you're out with your friends but it's better than crying at home alone.

What Guys Said 1

• By growing a pair.