Ex boyfriend is ignoring me. Anyone knows why?

So i broke up with my ex boyfriend bec we always argue until it became an unhealthy relationship bec we both get stress due to the fights. We broke up a lot before but tried to make things work but it isn't so I finally decided to let him go even if it hurts me like hell bec i know that it will be the best for us. He got mad at me and ignored. He used his mom's phone to text me and convince me to go to their house to get my things bec maybe he wanna talk. To cut the story short, we met a week ago to get my things at the mall and just walked away. He then texted me thank you etc. But i texted him today bec he ask a workmate if i'll go to the party and he said that if he will go, i'll surely will not go. So i texted him and said that he can go to the party if he wanted to. He didn't reply. by the way when he texted me when we met he said that he's not mad anymore. So I don't know why he's ignoring me now. I know that i badly hurt him but I am too. It's jut that why he doesn't understand that i needed to break up with him?
Ex boyfriend is ignoring me. Anyone knows why?
Add Opinion