Ex boyfriend is ignoring me. Anyone knows why?

So i broke up with my ex boyfriend bec we always argue until it became an unhealthy relationship bec we both get stress due to the fights. We broke up a lot before but tried to make things work but it isn't so I finally decided to let him go even if it hurts me like hell bec i know that it will be the best for us. He got mad at me and ignored. He used his mom's phone to text me and convince me to go to their house to get my things bec maybe he wanna talk. To cut the story short, we met a week ago to get my things at the mall and just walked away. He then texted me thank you etc. But i texted him today bec he ask a workmate if i'll go to the party and he said that if he will go, i'll surely will not go. So i texted him and said that he can go to the party if he wanted to. He didn't reply. by the way when he texted me when we met he said that he's not mad anymore. So I don't know why he's ignoring me now. I know that i badly hurt him but I am too. It's jut that why he doesn't understand that i needed to break up with him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't honestly believe he's not mad any longer, he's angry because you ended it and his anger is coming from being hurt. Ignoring you is his only way to get back at you, his ignoring is showing you he doesn't need you. With that I'm sure he's trying to get a reaction from you, it worked.

• Thank you for your good answer! Does it mean that he's actually hurt now and wanted space to move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you re-opening his wounds when you already hurt him enough? leave him alone... you left him and you still expect him to talk to you for you to hurt him again? nah... if you still love him or care for him, let him heal by letting him go. and for you to heal as well... so do it for the both of you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe that is what he needs to get over you. Not everyone is capable of communicating with an ex or even being friends. Give him his space and if he wants to talk to you, he will reach out.

• they probably want to forget about you and might be feeling hurt so messaging you would hurt them