What if a person you love most leave you?

What if the person you love most leaves you in the middle of nowhere. You did each n every thing for him/her. You just left all for that person and after sometime he/she leaves you without any reason. Have you been this situation? Pleasr share your thoughts. What would you do?

162

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always a reason why it happens.. It's impossible if there's no. If I want him to comeback to me, I will believe that he will come back, words are very powerful, so if you complain about any person you actually harm our lives.. It's our lives will suffer. By the law of attraction, whatever you think or say about person, you bring to you. This is a very reason why greatest minds and teachers of the world have rd us to be grateful. For you to receive more in your life, for your life to magically increase, you have to be grateful for others just as they are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened to me... She was my best friend, kept asking for spece and i left her a lot of it, after a month i was freaked out cause i didn't hear from her once.
    I made a scene cause i missed her and she just got mad at me.
    Now i see her everyday at school and it's like i am not even there.
    It's so heartbreaking but here in italy we say a thing for this situations "se non ti ama non ti merita" that translated is like "if she doesn't love you than she doesn't deserve you.
    Be strong and just pretend like you don't care.
    A lot of time helps and also talk about it to seomeone like a priest.
    I am not religious at all but it helped me a lot.
    Wish you luck

What Girls Said 15

• I would not be with a person who I already foreseen is not going to stay. and I most certainly would not get married to such a person. that's why I would say don't get so emotionally attached to people like that until you are absolutely certain that that's a person you're going to be with for extremely long time. preferably when you are married and you stay married for life.

• I met this guy 2 years ago. He was all i could have asked for, and we were both in love with each other. He entered a mid life crisis and he just asked for some space...
    I haven't seen him since.

• That sort of happened to me, it was when i was high school. Long story short he used me for summer fling but I had developed more feelings for him. He ended up living me crying on my front porch steps..

• I would probably be depressed and mope around for a while, then try to move on with my life.

• If he pissed. Probably hunt them down and make a scene. Really embarrass myself.

• I was so heartbroken. The guy I loved more than anything in the world broke up with me and it was the worst heartbreak I'd ever had.

• I will be sad but why would u do u ask?

• Find another one. Crying over it wouldn't do anything good. This happened to me 2 time already i'm used to it.

• Luckily I have not been in this situation, but I can just imagine that it would crush me. Get a dog > they won't leave you 😋 and if they try > lock the gate . Mwahahaha

• I would cry, and feel heartbroken

• I would cry and feel heartbroken

• I'd be very upset but eventually I'd get over it because there's always someone better out there.

• Jesus don't leave me!!

• Cry my eyes out. I can't handle these kind of things.

• I would feel hurt and leave/move on

What Guys Said 1

• He's not worth a tear drop, move on... I know it hurts that you invested a lot into the relationship and he leaves. Don't give him that satisfaction. Most girls find themselves in situations like this when they've built everything they had around a guy and the relationship. You need to be completely honest and independent. No man wants another mum. Move on dear