What if a person you love most leave you?

What if the person you love most leaves you in the middle of nowhere. You did each n every thing for him/her. You just left all for that person and after sometime he/she leaves you without any reason. Have you been this situation? Pleasr share your thoughts. What would you do?

162

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not be with a person who I already foreseen is not going to stay. and I most certainly would not get married to such a person. that's why I would say don't get so emotionally attached to people like that until you are absolutely certain that that's a person you're going to be with for extremely long time. preferably when you are married and you stay married for life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened to me... She was my best friend, kept asking for spece and i left her a lot of it, after a month i was freaked out cause i didn't hear from her once.
    I made a scene cause i missed her and she just got mad at me.
    Now i see her everyday at school and it's like i am not even there.
    It's so heartbreaking but here in italy we say a thing for this situations "se non ti ama non ti merita" that translated is like "if she doesn't love you than she doesn't deserve you.
    Be strong and just pretend like you don't care.
    A lot of time helps and also talk about it to seomeone like a priest.
    I am not religious at all but it helped me a lot.
    Wish you luck