What are my ex intentions?

We been broken up for a year now, she recently contacted me asking me if she could come pick up a old lipstick that I dint have but she still came t my house. Then a couple of days later she texted my mom asking her if I was happy with my new girlfriend but she has a boyfriend but also told my mom she has love for me but will not get back with me so what are her intentions?

12

What Girls Said 1

• her intentions are to pick up her lipstick.

• Wouldn't of you just let it go it is a lipstick, And this isn't the first time she made a excuse to see me.

• no. lipsticks are super expensive (like $40-50 in some cases) so I would not be okay with throwing away that much money when I could get it back with something as easy as dropping by my ex's house.
      Sounds like you're bitter af over not being with her and are looking for reasons to believe she wants you back.

What Guys Said 2

• its likely she is unsatisfied with her current relationship and remembers fondly the one she had with you and is interested in going back to how it was before. Not uncommon, but if your in a health relationship now don't do it. And even if you want to go back to her do a serious evaluation of what lead to your first break up and see if the faults have changed or your just going to repeat history.

• Create drama. Block her from everything.