I'm too shy to go buy a masturbator?

What should i do? Is that a thing that i need to be shy or should i just go and buy one?

718

Most Helpful Girl

• Get it online? If you still live with your parents, you can just say that it's a Christmas gift and not to open it, most are shipped discreetly

Most Helpful Guy

• People who work at sex shops aren't shy and they won't make you feel weird or embarrass you. I went in and bought one and felt uncomfortable because the customers who were coming in, came in as couples. That made me feel like a perv so I asked the girl at the counter to help me. I'm glad I did because she knew a lot about them. We stood there talking about a toy I would be sticking my thang into to get off! Kinda weird yeah but talking about it with her was actually sexy and liberating. I even got aroused because of it. I told her I couldn't wait to try it and she pointed at my junk and said she could see that! It was cool! (Go with the "Fleshlight" it's worth the money!) Good luck and have fun!

What Girls Said 6

• just order through Amazon

• Looool

• Internet is your friend

• If you're looking for sex toys, there are often shops all around the place! The staff are usually non judgmental and friendly!

• Thats wrong one if my friends works in such a Shop and he judges them all

• Thank you. I thin I'll go when I'm brave enough xD

• by the way it was a Joke he doesn't judge but he knows a lot about all sorts of toys 😁

• It's a sin to masturbate

• Adamandeve. com

What Guys Said 17

• Never be shy about sex shops, they're great fun and staff have already heard every weird question so feel free to ask them anything. If you want to skip the experience, Amazon has a vast selection of adult toys. (=

• Staff sell really weird stuff at those stores. Masturbators are not weird to them, and they don't judge any way. They likely won't remember you in an hour

• That's totally normal

Just put it somewhere were none looks and if someone finds it accidently just say "... and? what's the problem?"

//Depends on what kind you buy, it would be strange if you buy one of these Japanese real size dolls, but a something else should be no problem///

• I can come with you.. it's more fun to do this with sb else.. especially using it afterwards

• Don't worry and go for it. It will be discreet if bought online

• Lovehoney!! Discreet packaging and so worth it !! Trust me ;)

• Order from internet, plain packaging and nobody will know.

• I'd order a masturbator like I order fine wine, with my head held high, if I ever needed one.

• I would agree with you, except I don't order fine wine, I can only afford the cheap stuff haha
      But my head is held high nonetheless!!

• Order it on amazon.

• order one online then but have to say sex shops are fun so you will be missing out

• What do you mean whith ''sex shop'' i mean (online sex shops) or (sex stores) and i live with my family so how can i order them without they don't notice

• order it online

• wanking destroys life's real deal don't do it

• Order it online no?

• Go on mysecretcase. com and buy whatever you like, they are cheap and really discrete

• Get a girlfriend if she's kinky just ask her to-do it

• The marvel of online shopping is clicks away

• Nobody at the shops will care. If you get it online you can get it gift wrapped maybe so that nobody opens it and you can say its for a friend