I'm too shy to go buy a masturbator?

What should i do? Is that a thing that i need to be shy or should i just go and buy one?

718

Most Helpful Girl

• Get it online? If you still live with your parents, you can just say that it's a Christmas gift and not to open it, most are shipped discreetly

Most Helpful Guy

• People who work at sex shops aren't shy and they won't make you feel weird or embarrass you. I went in and bought one and felt uncomfortable because the customers who were coming in, came in as couples. That made me feel like a perv so I asked the girl at the counter to help me. I'm glad I did because she knew a lot about them. We stood there talking about a toy I would be sticking my thang into to get off! Kinda weird yeah but talking about it with her was actually sexy and liberating. I even got aroused because of it. I told her I couldn't wait to try it and she pointed at my junk and said she could see that! It was cool! (Go with the "Fleshlight" it's worth the money!) Good luck and have fun!