What is the real reason he dumped me?

He is 29, I am 23 I have a 10 month old son and I have a career in a factory support myself and have my own house, he broke up with me saying that he wanted to be single for a long time he needed time to be himself. Two weeks later he's dating a 18 year old college student, did he really feel the need to be single or was he tired of me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He dumped you because he didn't want the baggage you had. I'm not saying you're a burden but men tend to lose interest in the face of responsibilities. You're doing really well and can do without assholes like him. Life if much better without people you can't depend on

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he likes really young girls... I wouldn't say he was tired of you it's just some guys feel the need to date girls way younger than them. Kinda like a midlife crisis. Hopefully you'll find someone mature who's ready to settle down.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he was probably seeing her before he dumped u. His loss, so u need to try and move on and just concentrate on you child.

• Sooo sad.

• He is a pervert... He will leave the second one also when he will get the third one

• He used you and then dropped you. Not much to it, some people are assholes like that.

• I keep going over it in my head we were only together for about 4 months but never spent a day apart had a very good friendship on top of our relationship and he was the first person I've let in to my son's life. it's making it hard to digest him moving on so fast.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!