LADIES & GENTLEMEN, My husband separated with me, I am three months pregnant. I think I am gonna go crazy. HELP?

I love my man so much and I love my 3rd baby. But when I am depressed I get lost and stare out of nowhere and just cry my eyeballs out and I would not eat. I don't want to be eating so little or starve myself and my child. I don't care about the child support. I love and want my husband back. My husband and I been having problems cause I believed he was cheating and many of his co-workers had told me that he was including my ex sent me pictures. It killed me a lot when I was pregnant with one of our children. I lost my precious daughter this year and that changed my life even more. I found out two months ago that the pictures my ex had was from years ago before my man and I got together and got married and had kids. I told him it and said sorry. But we been arguing lately since last month. We been not agreeing. I became a jealous woman as he been a jealous man but he does stuffs like put his arms on another woman which is his female friends and they look too attached or clingy just makes me feel uncomfortable then I started to feel jealous. Him and I use to embrace each other so much but since he started working for a new company he just changed all a sudden. He told me that things changed and he does not love me any more. For many years, we had been together and now he's leaving. Yes, not all things will last. But every day he tells me won't ever leave me and comes back over and over. It's like an on and off relationship which is not healthy at all. I am really stressed out, depressed, and becoming confused. Please give me advice y'all. Thank you.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just his sex doll that's why I left him more than he left me. He just comes back and tries to get my attention and does anything to make me forgive him. But I'm getting to realize even more that I really don't need him as my husband anymore even though I still love him. The love is no longer there.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's cheated your surely better off without him. You set your own standards in life so set them high your worth more than that, don't accept this at all.

What Guys Said 3

• >> But we been arguing lately since last month. We been not agreeing. I became a jealous woman as he been a jealous man but he does stuffs like put his arms on another woman which is his female friends

And you're surprised he left? LOL

• I'll marry u

• fuck. some people shouldn't be allowed to breed..

• same to you mate don't take freedoms away u... fascist

• @peace123 being a sarcastic prick like thatwont change the fact that dumb people make dumb children which brings about dump presidents and more dumb decision making in the world

• true but don't take creatures of earths freedoms away

What Girls Said 0