Should I just block my ex and move on?

So my ex lives in a different country and I'm going there to watch a concert. He got really excited and said he wanted to see me. He offered his help to find a place and he wanted to stay with me. I asked him if he found a place to stay because I need to book my flight soon and he didn't reply... It's been almost 3 days. Should I block him and since I'm friends with his family, should I ask them for help to find a place instead?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If thinking about him bothers u this much... then u should do that... that ain't even stop u thinking about him... u rather start focusing on other things... like moving on with something u r good at... keep itself occupied ND busy

Most Helpful Girl

• Handle your own affairs. Let him loose. He is no good

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you need to block him but if he isn't going to be serious with helping you find somewhere to stay then you should do it on your own. If you're only going there for a concert then just find a hotel or a flat you can rent. Then if he wants to see you then that's fine and there's no reason you have to rely on hin

• Block them all and find somewhere yourself.

• Im just too sad because I always helped them and when he needed anything even after we broke up, I always help him... Im just disappointed

• I understand that but at least u can hold your head up and say u done all you could. If he can't be nice in return then its his loss and he needs to learn from it. Good luck.

• pls move on and enjoy the concert ✌

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!