Am I wrong for feeling used and disrespected? Am I wrong for not wanting to be with him anymore?

Ok so me and my boyfriend have been together for 3years now I'm 25 and he's 31 with two kids he had with other women before us of course so when we first got together I explained to him that I was going through a lot of stress due to the death of my mother I also told him my father was never in my life and my family treats me like shit so one of the most important things to me is building my own family I told him I wanted a child around the age of 27 just to make things clear for him in the beginning so since we've been together I've been helping him raise his kids one of them I became like a full time step mother too because I left my job and decided to help him with his kids anyway now that we're three years in he's been talking about how he doesn't want anymore kids to others and he's told me which makes my blood boil because he knew from day one I wanted my own child he says me wanting a child a 27 puts a lot of pressure on him and I can understand that I doesn't have to be as soon as I turn 27 but for him to say he doesn't want anymore period after I've help him with the ones he already has is a real slap in the face... what am I suppose to do raise other women's kids for the rest of my life? I feel like he doesn't care about my feelings so I broke up with him... what do you guys think?
4
4