Guys: How do you feel after you reject a girl?

If you didn't feel the same way, had some feels but not as much, or just not interested, still feel bad right?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the girl sometimes I would just smile and nod my head and point and say look somebody's driving away with my truck and I run to my truck and get in it and go now there's been times where I've giving a girl a hug and say no you don't want me explain all the reasons why but then there's also I've been to Times Square there was a girl that just kept touching me and touching me and I mean just being rude and I didn't want anything to do with her and I have never seen her since the girls that I've turned down are usually married and what's weird about that is sooner or later somehow I will be around her your husband myself and other people and this is happened twice it would come up put their arm around me introduce me to their husband and which day this is the only guy that turned me down this is the only guy that respected me are made me respect myself it would introduce me that way but other times when it's happened I've always acted kind of dumb when it comes to that like I don't know what they're talking then there's been times after the split up with my girlfriend that to her friends and another girl all within the same week wanted to get a romance going and I told them no I needed a break and then just being a smart-ass I said but if you want to be friends with benefits we can do that it's all three of them said yes I said what that f okay the Derby rules it's in there had to be rules the moment anyone said I love you I miss you I want you I need you it was over

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing. I'm saving everyone's time. I'm not going to pity-date any woman, no way in hell!

Honesty is the most fundamental, most basic element of any kind of relationship, yet so few people actually understand what is it about.

• I agree. It's so easy to just be honest with the individual and saves time for both parties. Why would someone continue to lie or avoid the situation? You don't have to be blunt or mean. Just be honest.

• Blunt is fine. Mean is optional - great if can be avoided, yet at the same time people get increasingly sensitive, what was completely OK to say before now is "offensive" and so on. Honesty should always be there.

• Unfortunately not everyone feels the same and like you said are too sensitive.

• I feel bad because I know how it's like to be on the other side so I try to let them off easy and just tell them why it wouldn't work out.

• Like an asshole

• I feel awful. I find it soul destroying to reject someone

• I wouldn't know, never rejected one. I pity dated a few.

• Sad and weak, needyπŸ˜–πŸ˜•. Every time I experience rejects. Its time to boost my personality hobby. I use to just play video games. Now i do Yoga and Dance. For the next girl. (But if rejected again you know what am doing)πŸ˜ƒ

• annoyed, a bit guilty.

• I feel great. I love rejecting girls

• Yeah... Rejecting is smthng which is felt bad

• Nothing.

• Bad.

• I feel nothing if I'm not attracted to her

• I don't know

• It completely depends on what she is to me

What Girls Said 0