Need thoughts from women on this? I'm not sure what to think?

So it's been about a month and a half since My ex and I broke up. She broke up with me.. we were living together and I moved out.. anyway about two weeks ago she called me crying and telling me how angry she was at me because how we had our whole future planned and kids names picked out. (Are breakup was due to a huge fight, where things were said, that she feels we couldn't come back from) .. The other half of the phone call when she wasn't telling me how angry she is at me and telling me she doesn't love me anymore and that this is the last time we speak.. was her being sweet and calling me by the pet name she always used to call me and the softest voice.. Anyway I consoled her and told her she needs sleep. I had a weak moment last week and for the first time since the break up I called her.. guess what.. I'm blocked.. So I assume she did that because she probably felt embrassed when she woke up after she had called me and was on a emotional roller coaster... any way last night around 1am I get a notification that she just liked A post on my Instagram... my profile is public but we don't follow each other and hers is private... anyway when I go to see which post.. she had blocked me on there as well... not sure what to think? Is she just trying to get a reaction out of me? If it helps she's 25... I miss the girl but trying to figure out why she would like a post? Was it so that I saw it and then would realize she blocked me? Also I don't post anything that would make her jealous or mean.. I'm not that type of guy.. I respect her too much so my posts are just golfing, running and sports related stuff.

Tthabks in advance

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She is hurting. We do crazy stuffs when we are hurt. Sometimes we hate the person and then the next moment we are stalking them on Facebook.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just meet with her one on one... apologize... and then you go from there.

What Girls Said 1

• Crazy bitch but men deserve that.

What Guys Said 1

• move on as she might be playing mind games