My Ex is trying to be my friend?

So I was dating this girl for the past 4 years and everything was great until out of the blue she said that "She needed space." I kinda overreacted because I tend to do that about things I care about that take a huge left turn, but anyway she then said "I'll contact you when i'm ready." Being naive I thought that meant "I need a break from you right now.". So a few weeks pass and she starts talking to me again and then she would stop. ( this process went on for a few months). So now we skip to this week and she sent me a friend request on Facebook and I accepted it. Now still being in love with her I asked her why she wanted space from me? I didn't know what I did because when I would ask her she wouldn't answer the question directly. So she tells me yesterday that " I didn't like the way i was being treated and I don't need to settle for less than I deserve." The funny thing is I have NEVER disrespected her until you know i kinda overreacted at first. We were in a LDR (she moved a year in our relationship) and i made that commitment with her for the last 3 years and I even flew to another country to see her. So when I asked her what i did that was mistreating for her she couldn't even give me an answer and then said "I'd rather just be by myself." Which sent me fuming. I've treated her like a queen and i loved that girl to death. I'm not trying to sound like the best boyfriend in the world but i was REALLY good to her. But now she says "I just want to be friends with you." but I can't do that. She really hurt me by 1. Not even addressing her feelings a long time ago about how she felt towards me. 2. Lying to my face saying I treated her badly and 3. Thinking she can just come out of nowhere and expect everything to be good so we can be friends. I'm trying to move on but this has been very stressful for me and not to mention I have med school finals tomorrow which doesn't help. Anyone have any advice on what to do? Sorry for the rant I just needed to vent peeps.
My Ex is trying to be my friend?
Add Opinion