I have a small butt and boobs?

I need you all to be HONEST!! I am a petite girl. I am largely considering quitting dating completely. It seem our culture is OBSESSED with butts and boobs. Some recent comments from my current sealed his fate. He told me I did not have a nice butt and he's okay with that. Some months back he called my legs sticks. He has also made comments about my long limbs and short torso... this far the only thing he likes is my xxxxxx!!! I fucking give up! Am I delusional to think men date for character?

430

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Some men date only to get another notch in their belt. I can not speak for them.

2. A guy knows whether you are attractive as soon as he meets you, but it takes awhile for him to discover your personality and character. So. . . men begin dating a woman on the basis of appearance but they continue a relationship on the basis of character.

3. I don't know about the men that you have dated, and the last one certainly sounds like a jerk of the highest order, but. . . most men do NOT prefer humongous boobs. Only about 25-30% of all men have a strong preference for big boobs. Most men have no preference; as long as they get to play with your boobs, they are happy. About 25% of men actually prefer small boobs, especially on a petite girl. These results are from a poll I posted about a year ago.

I have not taken a poll about butts.

Personally,, I prefer petite girls with small boobs and small butts. My most recent ex is 5' 0", 102 pounds, 34B boobs (they look HUGE on her) and a rather flat behind. She got me very aroused on a regular basis I broke up with her because of her personality and not because of her physical attributes.

My current girlfriend is 5' 8", 34C boobs, and a small derriere. She gets me very aroused, also.

I have dated a girl who was 5' 1", 110 lbs., 32A boobs and I was physically attracted to her.

Google something like "nude little boobs" and you'll find a ton of porn featuring girls with small tits. There is a demand for this type of porn because there are guys who want to see petite girls with small tits and small butts. . . really. Hollywood does not know what America wants! After all, they thought Hillary had the last election all locked up!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. petite here too... :D I dont think I have big boobs and buttocks too. I think it is just natural for our body type. I have wide hips and nice legs though. I could make my breasts bigger if I wanted to for cosplay. I think I m gonna stick being single for a long while. Many men are after big boobs and buttocks. fuk lust, love is better.

What Guys Said 29

• Yes, our culture is obsessed with all kinds of stupid things including various body types and parts. Thinness is one of those things and many girls with big butts seem to be equally distraught. Dating is this way by its very nature. We don't date based on character and integrity. We date based on physical attributes and outward behavior.

When you read through this site you find that a great many people, men and women, are at a disadvantage because their external qualities fall short of society's standards. Would you consider dating any of those men for character?

• Our country is smoke and mirrors, quit social media, don't focus on other people. There are good men, who genuinely want relationships. We live in instant gratification now, such a shame for all. I hope you find a good man!

• I know that's true... it just seems like they are nowhere near me. My ex wasn't shallow, but he was clingy and controlling, didn't help he cheated and sexually assaulted me... nvm he sucked­čśé

• The guy you're dating is dating for looks only and will not last. Find someone more serious who looks past looks and is interested in who you are inside.

• Everyone looks to date one another because of physical attraction. Everyone stays for the personality (or leaves if it's not a good fit). And you sound fine to me.

• I'm a old guy, and married, but I work with a teenage girl that really has no curves. She's stick thin, but has a cute face, a cute smile, I love her haircut, and she's very friendly. If I were much younger, and single, I'd DEFINITELY want to get together with her.

• I'm sorry I personally think think he's a prick, drop his ass! Nobody that says they love you wouldn't have thought about any of that,

• Post a pic I'll tell you the truth

• Nothing wrong with petite girls. Though petite girls with a bubble butt are really nice. But in terms of long-term dating, i need a girl with personality and conversation skills. A girl with passion and motivations.

• Ass and boobs, hips and legs, mouth and vagina... these are all things evolution has built men to look for. A guy likes what he likes, if he doesn't like you back, maybe he isn't worth your time.

I wouldn't blame society completely. Thats like me blaming 50 shades of grey because it coerces women into looking for a Christian Grey look alike when most men wouldn't fit that description. Instead, I focus on being the best me I can be and advertise that.

• If you're healthy, be proud of your body, OWN IT! WORK IT! To me, if you're confident, that's HOT! Don't be arrogant or ashamed. Not every woman is a model, and every guy has issues no matter what. You be sexy for yourself and that will be more than enough for that lucky guy.

• No, you're not crazy to believe that. BUT, you need to find those men, not the ones you're currently looking at.

• I don't have anywhere to go to talk about this. I already talked to him about it several times. Some things you can not apologize for. He keeps trying to fix our problems and I can't get over it. It's been months.

• So find someone else. The world is FULL of men. I'm NOT saying that men don't care about looks, but once you meet minimum standards (so to speak) the rest is all about personality.

• Personally I hate boobs that are too big, prefer nice feet over both butt and boobs. Many other guys prefer petite so you have plenty of choice out there.

• You sound absolutely fine to me and I KNOW you are fine for a vast number of guys.

• You shouldn't give up dating. A lot of men only care about looks, but there are some who would genuinely care about you as a person

• I personally have no preference regarding butt/boobs. However, physical appearance also tells a few things about your character, so it is still important.
    Men are more visual in general, but have very different opinions on what is "nice" to look at.
    In conclusion: There are guys who will judge you by your butt/boobs, but there are also a lot that won't.

• I prefer petite girls. Just find someone that actually prefers your body type.

• Men do date for character but usually when they are older and more mature. Keep in mind male frontal lobes dont develop till we are like 25 or 28... so we are not necessarily playing with a full deck. Lighten up. Someone will be attracted to you for who you are not some bs version of a woman. Don't let the false image of womanhood be your driving factor. Men that shallow are usually not the one you need anyway.

• Most men like myself prefer interesting personality first because looks don't last forever. I am sure you will find someone.

• That is okay

• No, plenty of men do, it's just a matter of finding the right one.

• Your dating the wrong guys for the wrong reasons. Find guys that just simply like being around you. Without looking for sex from you.

• Some guys like skinny women, some like bigger

• No you are not. Character is what some of us men look out for

• There's someone for everyone

• Not exactly true... Many people look at characteristics but some look for the nature

• Nah I like skinny and petite girls they look cute and have their own charisma

• live such men they are just misusing you u need a man who care about you not just your body...

• I absolutely love a small framed woman. Smaller often has better shape. Don't give up

• you can blame the kardashians for that

• Your dumb woman have been like that before the fake plastic surgery

• No they didn't lol

• yes, they did

What Girls Said 3

• There a guy for everyone
    It doesn't matter about the outside

• That's pretty assy. I wo uld have thrown his ass out too.

• There is someone who will date you no matter what, although I am curvy, I am petite too if it wasn't for my bone structure I'd be flat but does it matter? no.
    Men are awful anyway, save yourself.