I have a small butt and boobs?

I need you all to be HONEST!! I am a petite girl. I am largely considering quitting dating completely. It seem our culture is OBSESSED with butts and boobs. Some recent comments from my current sealed his fate. He told me I did not have a nice butt and he's okay with that. Some months back he called my legs sticks. He has also made comments about my long limbs and short torso... this far the only thing he likes is my xxxxxx!!! I fucking give up! Am I delusional to think men date for character?

430

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, our culture is obsessed with all kinds of stupid things including various body types and parts. Thinness is one of those things and many girls with big butts seem to be equally distraught. Dating is this way by its very nature. We don't date based on character and integrity. We date based on physical attributes and outward behavior.

When you read through this site you find that a great many people, men and women, are at a disadvantage because their external qualities fall short of society's standards. Would you consider dating any of those men for character?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. petite here too... :D I dont think I have big boobs and buttocks too. I think it is just natural for our body type. I have wide hips and nice legs though. I could make my breasts bigger if I wanted to for cosplay. I think I m gonna stick being single for a long while. Many men are after big boobs and buttocks. fuk lust, love is better.