Help, first heartbreak :(?

Hey, I'm a junior in high school. I have been dating the same guy since 8th grade. He was my first real boyfriend. We did everything together and he was one of my best friends... we talked all the time, and we were really in love. But, we did have a lot of arguments. He eventually broke up with me because we "fight too much". This was three weeks ago... and I'm still really sad about it. I can't stop thinking about him and I'm always wanting to check what he's doing or even message him. When he broke up with me he blocked me on everything, ignored all my calls, sent all my calls to voicemail, told me to leave him alone. It was very heartbreaking and sad because I was confused as to why he didn't want to talk at all, I mean, I didn't even do anything... A few days after I didn't text him, I got a message from him telling me he still loved me. I think it's a lie, because if he loved me he wouldent be so mean to me for no reason at all. Also, I found out he was talking to a bunch of new girls right after we broke up :(... I'm just really sad over the situation. I'm scared he likes another girl, and that he will get a new girlfriend before I move on. I've been so depressed the past 3 weeks and I don't know what to do. Will I ever get over him? I'm scared I will feel like this forever :( what am I supposed to do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• You're supposed to move on. To find a better one. You're a Junior not a 50 year old lady who has no more opportunities.

Also, something doesn't add up. If you did everything together and he was your bestfriend, how exactly did you "fight too much"? Is that an actual reason, or just fetched by him? And why block you? Are you certain he's not with someone else? Find a logical reason why your relationship wasn't good. Work based on it and try to move on. It's your best chance.

• It's what he said...

• In my point of view, I think we did argue a lot but it was over really small things and we made up like right after. & I have no clue. He did it out of the blue and he doesent want to talk to me at all about anything. But he told me he still loved me? But he's talking to other girls?

• A guy who blocks you everywhere doesn't love you, that much is certain. It is illogical. As for the rest, my bets are on him being interested in someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• I was there too. I was dating my first love on and off for 8 years. We went past high school. But I know it's hard to believe now but you have plenty of time to date more and meet more people. There are plenty of fish in the sea. It's super basic but beyond true. I am now married to a man I met a year and a half after I graduated high school. You'll be okay, keep your head up and just do you. When you're not focused on finding a guy, a guy will find you. It's how I met my husband 🤷🏼‍♀️ good luck girl!

• U r still too young. U will get plenty new guys. There is no race in moving on. U take ur time.