Would you go back to an ex who cheated on you?

If an ex cheated on you, and left you for someone else, but then told you they missed you, and wanted to get back together, would you?

1321

Most Helpful Guy

• I see a few people saying "Depends on if they told me or if I found out" that's stupid logic. That means during the rest of that relationship you would always have that thought in your mind wondering if they're doing it again. They can be honest and tell you the first time but you will never know if they're doing it the second time. You lacked something so they went and found what they wanted in someone else plain and simple. You would not only be a fool to give that person a second chance at your heart but you would also be setting up for more heartbreak then you deserve.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally couldn't, I'm big on trust so once that's gone it's gone. The worst part about cheaters is that they're likely to try to make you believe you're the crazy one. I can only respect honesty.

• I only spend time with people who add positivity to my life, not take from it. So keep it simple with me and I'll keep it simple with you. Anyone who wants to play games like that knows where the door is as far as I'm concerned.

What Guys Said 20

• It doesn't matter who your ex left you for. The bottom line is, she sat there planning and thinking to make a exit strategy.

She thought it through before exiting completely, if her relationship didn't work out, she comes back to you. You are after thought to her and it also shows she's incapable of making the right decision.

Long answer short : A Definite No!

• No way. Cheating itself is a big insult. If you cheat on someone and get together with them, how on earth can you expect someone to take you back?

Heck, even a shop owner does not offer you the same price, once you have negotiated, declined, explored other shops and go back to him asking fir same price.

• Not only no but fuck no. I'm not stupid and pathetic to have anything to do with any ex

• No honestly down deep you everyone anybody like that in your life it is for a reason it is to teach you something at 4 in the future this to come forgive about it you'll unlock away you have a bigger better challenge ahead of you

• If you're okay being second fiddle - and you always will be cuz he'll do it again and again and again.

Yep, it's a really dumb idea.

• No, never. If they cheated once then there's no reason why they wouldn't do it again

• No, for the only reason that guys use and women are used and not gonna accept someone back who is used.

• It depends on the situation. If it was a one night thing and she was honest and apologized. I would. But if I found out about an on going affair then no.

• Not a chance in hell, once bitten twice shy

• Depends on who they cheated with and how I found out like where they honest about what they did and came clean and told me or did I have to find out some other way and are they willing to prove there sorry

• No chance. They do it once they'll door again. That's not love

• I have

• It would greatly depend on many factors. However, it would be a very slim chance.

• Never.

• I never go backwards... Sideways maybe never backwards

• No, I wouldn't

• Never.. :(

• Nope once a cheat always a cheat 🖒

• I was cheated on twice, by two different girl, and they both want me back. I told them that I would rather smash my own balls with a meat mallet, than go back. So yeah, it's a no

What Girls Said 12

• I have done this.. I still loved him and thought that he was being sincere about everything.

We didn't last long after getting back together and I ended up leaving him but it definitely gave me the closure I needed to be able to move on from him after having been cheated on and not feeling like enough.

If it happened again I would probably give the person a small chance if I still had feelings. It's stupid but love is love.

• hell no.

• No never

• No! They will do it again. They're only sorry because they got caught. Cheating is not a mistake. You have think about everything you do up until the moment you get in bed with them. The only mistake is thinking I'm going to stay.

• Never.

• No that would be the end point for me

• HELLL NAAAAAAA

• Maybe.

• Hahaha noooope. Ain't got time for that.

• No. But I know who did. And he just broke her heart again...

• no, I gave chance before. won't do it again.

• I would never do that. Just the fact that he knows that you took him back even after cheating, will not make him try not to do it a second time since " You took him back last time " .