Do you remember the last scene of your breakup?

It has been 5 years but then feeling of being left is still there. Occasionally, I will still have the flashbacks how I watched him walk away until he is out of my sight. Many heartbreaks later but this scene just kept replaying whenever I'm feeling lonely. I'm sure everyone had similar experience with the ones who got away.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I had the exact opposite. One of my closest friends was deathly terrified of me because he hooked up with my ex. This happened after we broke up too haha, but I'll never forget the terror in his eyes. As for my ex, one day, it was basically all arguments, consistently, for many days. Last conversation was her talking about sexual freedom, not wanting to be tied down, etc. So I said "ok." She cried, then fucked an girl. I cried, and then fucked two girls simultaneously. Life goes on

• 😢😢

What Girls Said 1

• Technically my ex and I haven't broke up. I'm in a new relationship. We had an argument and he blocked me. So I blocked him too and moved on.