Should I just leave my husband?

I know this a decision I need to make on my own. I just want some advice or input. We have been married for 3 years now and we have been together for 8 years. We're a young couple. I don't want to throw 8 years away. Last year I began to be unhappy and I'm still not happy in our marriage. I've told him I'm not happy. I've always done everything for him. I literally built my life Around him. I'm always stuck at home. I have to ask permission to go anywhere. He doesn't like me visiting family or being with friends. He wouldn't even let me go to my best friends husbands funeral. When I ask for a little bit of money to go somewhere he says I don't need it or when I say I want a job he says I don't need one. I don't know what to do anymore. He has put his hands on me in the past. Last year he threw a cellphone at my face and broke my tooth. He hollers at me all the time. I couldn't take it nomore so I Up and left this past weekend to get some space which I'm back now. That was my first time doing that. While I was gone he was calling my mom and calling me crying saying he's going through hell cause I'm gone. And even when I came back after 4 days he acted like he didn't want me here. He was giving me silent treatment. I don't know. I'm so confused. It's driving me crazy. My car is messed up. We have to jump it off to go anywhere. He had the money to fix it but instead he went out and bought $270 worth of hunting stuff. I love him and I care about him but I just don't want to be married anymore. No I'm not cheating on him or anything. I did have depression last year. I was taking medication but I stopped.
Should I just leave my husband?
Add Opinion