Guys, why do you ghost?

What are the main reasons why you ghost on a girl. What makes you lose interest?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply not interested or that probably someone else is occupying my time.. I try not to do that but some girls give you no easy way out and don’t accept a verbal or text “I am not interested” …

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe coz he has other options and they winning. Or he saw there is no connection between the two of you and he feels like there is no reason to keep talking.

What Guys Said 7

• I ghost when a girl is boring. And there more boring girls than I'd find it acceptable.
    Also if a girl tries to make me jump through too many hoops. I'm nobody's bitch, there's always someone else.

• If she isn't interested back or if I discovered she is talking to someone or has a boyfriend I would ghost

• Usually her attitude or i find someone more appealing.

• Okay, someone is gonna have to tell me what that means

• I just means we are not interested.

• Ghosting a girl is less headache then telling her you are no longer interested.

• Probably the same reasons you women do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!