He broke up with the the day after he took acid but still wants to see me?

Me and my boyfriend were together about 4 months, everything was good until last week. He tried acid the day after he was quiet and said he didn't want to be with me but yet still wanted to see me, he said he was not ready to be in a relationship. We continue to hangout and do everything normal like we used to but not the title, he said he doesn't want to be with me because he doesn't trust me. He continued Togo through my phone, my Snapchat and Instagram and always accuses me of doing something when I literally have done nothing wrong. But he wants to act like a boyfriend but doesn't want to be with me?

02

What Guys Said 2

• He tried acid? That wasn't probably the first drug he tried.
    Drugs fuck people up. Move on without him.

• I've tried acid and seen what it can do to people it can really fuck with you and alter who you are and how you think it could of changed him..

• while he was on it he was saying babe I miss you blah blah blah. Then the next morning he said he don't want to be with me WTF

• I know it's confusing but that's the problem there might not actually be any sense to it

What Girls Said 0