Girlfriend and I just broke up. It was mutual and neither of us wanted to do it. How can I get her back?

My ex and I just broke up after 7 months of dating. Neither of us wanted to do it. The reason we broke up is because within the next couple weeks we will rarely get to see each other. Maybe 1-2 times a week if we're lucky.

So, neither of us wanted to do it. We both hated saying goodbye. But I don't want it to end. I know I can get her back.

I was thinking that on Friday, I would take all of her stuff to her place, put them in a bag, and tie them to her car. In that bag, I'll have a note with my key taped to it saying I'm sorry about everything and that everyone deserves a second chance. If you believe that I do, you know what know how to use it, if not please leave the key in my mailbox.

The message I write will be a little more kind and thoughtful, but you get the point. I know she won't steal my key and all of that. So, what do you think? For a relationship where neither of us wanted to breakup, could this work?
2
1