Girls what would you do?

If you dated a guy since April and suddenly he's leaving for the army..but you don't like long distance relationships and you know he's prob gonna end up screwing others..because you aren't that official yet..but he does like you a lot..would you move on?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll be in boot camp, and then shipped off to Iraq. I have 2 brothers in the army and they were actually both cheated on by their spouses...it's pretty rare that a guy end up cheating on the girl in this situation, but since you seem really worried about HIM cheating you should probably end it ... ... ...

• No I live in norway so its boot camp for 1 year adn than college for him..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The thing is how much do you like him? Because if you did, it would be massively hard to move on. If you are worried that he is going to cheat, obviously there is no trust in your relationship and with no trust there is no foundation of the relationship.

I think the best thing is to talk to him about it as if like you said he likes you a lot he will want to listen and work things out.

x

• Three months? He's going to spend longer than that deployed. I'd move on, dating an army guy takes a whole lot of commitment, and I don't think you guys are there yet if you're not even official.