Is it wrong, if a guy dumps his girlfriend because she aborted their baby?

Scenario... A woman gets pregnant and has an abortion even though the guy ( her bf) wanted her to keep baby. Would it be wrong for the guy to break up with her? If he did, would he be justified for doing so?

139

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a totally personal decision. It's not about right or wrong, it's about what is right for YOU. While I stand by a woman's right to choose an abortion if she feels that's what she needs, I also understand the position that puts her partner in. If you no longer want to stay with your partner after she has an abortion, you're totally within your rights to end the relationship. Bottom line, you are never obligated to date someone who you don't want to date. You have the right to end a relationship for any reason you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if she did it without any discussion and without telling him then that's a huge violation of his trust and he would probably struggle to get over it. I don't think it's ever "wrong" to break up with someone. You're free to choose whether you want to be with someone or not. Definitely in this scenario the guy had a perfectly fair reason to do so

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE