Should I see him or not?

I broke up with my ex 1 week ago and I really regret the decision. I want to see him but he doesn't want to see me. Should I go see him or no?

• You'll regret it if you don't
  • NO
  • YES
    Vote C

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• How will you see him, if he said he doesn't want to see you? If you want to have any chance of it working out again in the future. Leave him alone until he reaches out to you. Nothing is less attractive than someone who plays the break up/ make up games. They get scared this will happen all the time, and it's exhausting.

• Give him Time! He needs some space to sort his feelings out. I broke up with my boyfriend though I still really cared about him. I told him I'm here for him whenever he's ready for me but pushing to see him will only drive him away. My ex and I are friends now. He came around after about a week. You can always check up on him to make sure he's okay but don't be over bearing. You've hurt him. Let him heal.

• You've messed up. Only go see him when he's ready but until then give him space

May I ask why you broke up and why you want to get back together? It might help us answer your question better