Do you still like your ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• No..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tough to say "like". My only ex broke up with me because I was a virgin and that was too much pressure for him. I ran into him a few months later, no longer a virgin and wearing heels (Which I never wore when we were seeing eachother because we're the same height). Seemed like he had a new found interest in me. Still didn't like him, but I think he still liked me even though he was the one to call it quits. He started inviting me out with his friends and to events... and liked talking to me for hours. But I'd never date him again after the stuff he said to me during the breakup.

What Guys Said 19

• Good god, no.

• Nope! Especially not the last one. Last one cheated on me, betrayed me, used me, and still til this day continues to be dishonest. Have to deal with her cuz we have credit cards together and she's reaponsible for paying them off. Friends with all the others tho.

• I'm in-love with my ex, so yes.

• NO WAY! She's a physcho.

• Yeah, a little. She gave amazing head but she was super fuckin clingy.

• No she cheated on me

• No.☺

• Not even slightly

• No,,

• no she can stay in the bin where she belongs for wronging me and really putting me through depression

• Yes, I do. We still get along as kind of friends for the most part.

• Yes.

• Im not sure if I still like my exes or just have very good memories of them which I can not forget and therefore forget

1Best Girl
    2Dont care for her
    3Love Her
    4Wish we were still friends

• No I hate her

• 👉😎👉 yup. Gotta love that depression

• One of them I still love.

• I like the memories

• Totally indifferent, our lives parted.

• love her

What Girls Said 9

• Yes but I mainly miss the memories and I have to admit he is very attractive, but I can honestly say I wouldn't take him back.

• No. I wish things would have ended in a better manner. Where I could say hi to them. Talk or see their face. (Not get back together.)
    Unfortunately I cannot stand the sight of him and there's no way I'd even consider having like like feelings. 🤢😕

• I guess you broke up in a way that you didn't want to forgive him? :/

• Really want to hear the whole story? It's pretty long.

• Yes you can tell me :D Can you follow me so we can text? :D

• Nope

• My first ex, yes we're still friends so in a friend way. My most recent one, absolutely not.

• oh yes i still do.

• No. He cheated on me and i really got hurt. It was hard to move on and forget but thankfully i did. He wants me back now and begs and cries for me to take him back but that will NEVER happen. Once a cheater, always a cheater☺️☺️I also like this guy now so.. yeah time heals haha

• yes unfortunately I find it hard to move on

• Of course I do I'm still trying to get over him honestly smh

• Nope, more likely I don't give a f* what he does now.