Girlfriend is she using me?

I got a car on fineance in my name for my girlfriend witch she was making the repayments then she dumped me for someone else and she gave the car back a fews days latter she was asking me to give the car back and she will still pay for it so what should I do?

I got a car on fineance for my girlfriend witch it is in my name but she was making the payments for it now she dumped me for someone else and she gave the car back but now she wants it back coz she said it's her car coz she payed for it and she wants to pay it though me but she not with me i don't know what should I do still let her use the car or she just using me so is it fair for me to keep the car or give it to her so what should I do?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it, you bought it. It's yours.

• im sorry but you can't just give someone a car and be like can i have it back that would be like me giving my girlfriend an engagement ring and then asking for it for someone else

• Get your name off of the loan if possible,