How could his feelings ever have been genuine?

my ex cheated on me and lied to me about it, instead of saying sorry he broke up with me. Then he came back and said sorry, but did nothing to show he really was. Next he he broke up with me again.. over text, he just said "i dont want to be with you, its not worth it". Now he's trying to come back, he is very jealous of me and my friend (a guy) and he keeps stalking me on social media. I told him to leave me alone, im tired of playing games. He said he loves me... how can this be "love" ?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just leave him. He is just using you till he gets bored the messing around with other women. Guys like that are my worst enemies

What Girls Said 1

• It’s not love. He’s selfish and emotionally abusive. You keep taking him back and entertaining him while he’s treating you like shit , nothing is ever going to change. He doesn’t want you but he doesn’t want you with anyone else until he at least finds someone else. A guy will say any and everything to get you to stay then turn right back around and go back to doing the asshole things they were doing in the first place. Close that door and never open it again.

• i agree, he just likes to play with my feelings which is why I've had enough this time