Why we broke up? Confused?

So, we first decided to get to know each other , and after month and a half , we ended up in a relationship which last for 3 months.. it was beatiful relationship, mine best, and by her words , her too.. we firstly were friends and then boyfriend and girlfriend, every date/meet was fun, surprisable and good, everything was good before her excursion where I found out she was holding this guy friend's arm non stop, they were sleeping together, they got drunk together and kissed , they became very touchy too, and she was instisting to be with him all the time, and I decided to break up and finish it, I just could't be in that relationship anymore, even tho she was fulfilling me like never girl before.. I mean, it passed 4 days from break up , and I'm still confused why? why would somebody just drop 3 months of something best that ever happend to her ( her words) for some guy who is not half the guy I am (mine words).. still confused...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls take a long time to fall in love. And I mean a really long time. My guess is that you were needy and smothered her, and had stronger feelings than she did. Girls don't want to be pursued, but rather want to pursue; against what movies and pop culture would tell you. My guess is she had an emotional attachment to you but wasn't completely in love with you yet. You pushed too hard and she pushed away. That really sucks, but what you have to do is take a lesson from it and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Didn’t you break up with her? You’re saying 3 months as if it’s 3 years. When you’re in the cupcake phase of a relationship of course everything is going to be perfect and everybody is the best thing to happen to you until they’re not. How do you know this guy isn’t half the guy you are? Based off of what you was saying about your ex, she’s not worth being in a relationship because she cheated.

• She's a cheater and she is not worth obsessing about. She will do it again. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!