I have a fiancé, and I love him, but I want someone else?

This is kind of long, but you need to read it all to understand.

I feel very conflicted about this. My fiancé and I have been together for years. When we had first met we were already planning our futures together, talking about living together and changing our last names to be the same anf living as brothers. Eventually, we started dating, and now we're engaged.

However, something happened that I always knew would.

For the past few weeks I've felt a bit guilty. I've been talking to two other people and they're just so charming. However, that's not where it started.

In every relationship I've had, I've gotten kind of bored within a few months. About three months average. I can't help it. It makes me feel so bad, but I get to the point where I can't imagine being with them anymore.

I love my fiancé, so much, but I just can't imagine us being together. He means a lit to me, but I'm just kind of tired of being with him. I want someone new now. I really don't want to hurt him, though.

I've told him so many times that I love him and I want to be with him and now I'm scared that it's too late. I don't know how to carry on.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him the truth because he deserves it. You both deserve to be happy.

What Guys Said 1

• Honest to god just tell him that. What's better: being with him and being miserable or telling him and stop wasting your and his time. You just didn't find the right person yet or you like having short term relationships. Whatever the reason I think it's fair to him and to you to explain this.