I have a fiancé, and I love him, but I want someone else?

This is kind of long, but you need to read it all to understand.

I feel very conflicted about this. My fiancé and I have been together for years. When we had first met we were already planning our futures together, talking about living together and changing our last names to be the same anf living as brothers. Eventually, we started dating, and now we're engaged.

However, something happened that I always knew would.

For the past few weeks I've felt a bit guilty. I've been talking to two other people and they're just so charming. However, that's not where it started.

In every relationship I've had, I've gotten kind of bored within a few months. About three months average. I can't help it. It makes me feel so bad, but I get to the point where I can't imagine being with them anymore.

I love my fiancé, so much, but I just can't imagine us being together. He means a lit to me, but I'm just kind of tired of being with him. I want someone new now. I really don't want to hurt him, though.

I've told him so many times that I love him and I want to be with him and now I'm scared that it's too late. I don't know how to carry on.
1
1