My ex boyfriend is confusing me?

Hi my ex dumped me last Monday and said he just want to be friends and now he want me back he constantly changed his mind on what he is doing , he messages me first and he know I truly loved him as he was the only guy for me but I don’t know what to do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Those feelings are natural after a breakup. We all go through different phases but the reason he broke up with you in the first place hasn´t changed. Just let him go and you´ll do you both a big favour.

• He said it was because I found out I was pregnant it shocked him a bit and I gave him space but he want to come back

• Hopefully you can still trust him enough that he´ll be there if anything bad was to happen in the future. Flaking when the situation gets surprisingly "bad" is not necessarily a good thing. But maybe he really learned his lesson and found out more about himself

What Girls Said 0