Keep having dreams about my ex?

I know it could be because I still care about him but we’ve been on this “ break “ I don’t want to dream about him. It’s back to back. Do dreams tell you something? Or is my heart still stuck? I know he’s probably not even thinking about me & im leaning to the side where this could possibly be a break up but he’s just not telling me

Most Helpful Guy

• what sleep does is helps to maintain and fix your brain, and stressors like a breakup can really effect you. all your brain is doing is processing that information to better help you cope with this "loss" that you are feeling. its what the brain does, so try not to think too deeply into it

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your brain working through things if you're on a break and your wondering what's going on when you go to sleep your brain is trying to process that information. Dreams don't tell you anything it's just your brain working things out that during the day it normally can't cause its thinking about a million things. Games and bs are overrated the whole break thing is complete bs he either wants to stay with you or move he shouldn't be selfish and keep dragging this out. Ask him either he wants you or not it's simple.

What Guys Said 2

• It's normal and you need to stay calm about it.
    We all go through that phase and we get over it. So, dw.

• But would he just not tell me we’re over?

• Easier said than done

• I know how hard it is and also, that you WILL get over this and feel better. PM me if you wanna talk more about it.

• I had a lot of dreams about my ex. It's natural, don't sweat it, it just means u had a real attachment to him

What Girls Said 5

• We usually dream of things we thought about during the day

I don't believe in breaks, it's either on or off- keep it simple so give him an ultimatum

He's either with you or not.. if he's not u know where u stand

I have dreams of my ex too but their nightmares like he's coming to get me

• I had this happen to me at one time, whilst I had a boyfriend, I dont think they really mean anything.. HOWEVER when that happened I found out he did break up with his girlfriend. SO that is weird.

• So what r u saying exactly lol

• It means I don't really know what your dream meant! I just had a similar one, and then found out in real life him and his girlfriend broke up.

• I would have dreams of my ex when he was up to no good

• I also have dreams about my ex and they are R rated so I don't know maybe you miss him?

• Your either overcoming something, like if you dream of something other than something sexual then there's a chance that you are just overcoming something but if not then you miss them.