How do I get my boyfriend to chase me and be scared to lose Me?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, you probably can't. You can try being a bit hard to get, but that could totally backfire and he could lose interest even more.

What Guys Said 7

• Get kidnapped I firmly believe you'll achieve both of these

• As a guy i advice you to not act desperate. Make it a challange for your boyfriend to get to you. That way he is secured.

• wow. What an evil, insecure question. You'll only be "chased" when you deserve to be chased. Work on yourself. Not only your appearance, but also personality.

• Lol! "Evil?" What on earth are you talking about? Do you know what the word "evil" means? LOL wow man.

• Look girl, you gotta shiw him what made him attracted to you in the first place... what made him say man i want this girl with me... like honestly surprise him. Relationships get boring after a while together but when you are always surprising each other you never know what might happen next so you tend to stay interested in each other

• ... are you trying to play games or do you just need attention?

• You wanna stress him? Because that's how you'll stress someone for the rest of their life.

• You don’t why would you want to keep someone if they don’t want to be there.

What Girls Said 0