What are we?☹ any advice?

My boyfriend broke up with me after 5 months he says he still loves me and cares for me last weekend we had sex and hung out and i asked him when do you think will get back together again his answer was he didn't know i then said why am i here then and why did we have sex he said couples that break up do these type of things and i looked at him and said i don't think this is right won't this make me a joke what if his parents find out they will think I'm some desperate whore who won't leave there son alone and he keeps telling me no they are understanding and know why we broke up i feel hurt and broken and i don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just using you because he doesn't have anyone else in his life. Break contact with him and hang out with your friends more and push him to the back of your mind, it's cruel the way he's got you hanging on in hope for a reconciliation.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not something that couples do after they break up! if he loves you and cares about you then what's stopping him from being with you? i don't think it's fair to you for him to tell you those things, have sex with you and then says he doesn't know when you will be together? sounds like he's getting everything from you he wants but with no commitment to you.. i wouldn't have sex with him or anything until he can tell you what he wants or where it's going then you can decide if that's what you want too! tell him it isn't fair to tell you he loves and cares for you and then have sex with you and give you hope of things working out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• What are you? You are his back up plan, a string along, his booty call, his friend with benefits. I am sorry you are broken and hurt but this will pass if you cut him off for now until you are healed. Do not be at his beck and call. he broke up with you because he doesn't want to be with you. you have to accept that. it hurts but you will get over him if you cut him off your life. :(