Do I move on from this long relationship?

my ex and I were together for almost 6 years.we recently just broke up at the end of june.we were both 20 years old when we decided to move in with each other after all these yrs.but it didn't work out after 6 months,he told me he always feels like he's being questioned and he says "its a crime" if he does things he wants.

i moved out all of my stuff and went back home.he moved out all of his stuff and bought a loft in LA.we then proceeded with the "break" and we realized we couldn't do it, so we made up but came to some terms.after I left his loft after those couple of GOOD days I gave him tons of space...to see if he actually wanted to contact me...he never did,tho we were supposed to go out that same night...he flaked.

it got me all heated and he never contacted me the rest of the night./the next morning after not sleeping I was so hurt I couldn't stop getting mad about how he couldn't answer the phone all night.he hung up on me and I texted him its over...was I wrong...i mean how disrespectful.now he s moved on to a new girl 2 weeks after we split up..I'm just so hurt cause he posted a pic of him kissing her on facebook with the caption "just to p*ss you off"...what the heck.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• He is playing power games. He wanted to make you come to him, but just ended up messing everything up. He's not into the new girl. It gives him a rush, I'm sure, but you're the one he wants to be with. He has just gotten some very bad advice that by not rushing to make you happy, it would increase his desirability in your eyes. He is obviously p*ssed that it didn't work and is still trying to get you back the same stupid way. Tell him you see through his bullsh*t and that if he wants to behave like a mature adult you might be willing to see where things go.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a total jerkoff to me, girlie. And no offense, I know 6 years is a long time. But think about this way...why get upset about someone who wouldn't get upset like that over you? I wish you happiness. Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 3

• He is clearly very immature and doesn't seem to have much respect for you. I know its jard to let go of someone you love, but don't settle for someone who would treat you so poorly. If you think your relationship is worth saving, I say back off and do your own thing...show him what he is missing, and if he realizes his mistake then he will have to work hard to get your trust back and make sure he does! In the meantime, you may also find yourself happier without him. No one knows for sure, but if he loves you then he has to prove that and right now he isn't doing that! Good luck!

• Yeah, definitely move on. Just get on with your life.

• As soon as you said that he stood you up and didn't even call you and tell you why and then he even hung up on you like tht. I knew right there he had another girl. Sorry. I was hinting that while I was reading and you finally said he had one 2 weeks after the spilt. Girl please, he was seeing this girl while you guys were together. You just didn't know about it.

?he never did,tho we were supposed to go out that same night...he flaked.

it got me all heated and he never contacted me the rest fo the night./the next morning after not sleeping I was so hurt I couldn't stop getting mad aBOUT how he couldn't answer the phone all night.he hung up on me and I texted him its over..."

THIS WHAT YOU SAID OPEN YOUR EYES! WAKE UP! He already was seeing someone. But let me tell you this I learn from my situation and its not good, I had to learn the hard way. I hope you could wake up before you really get hurt.Move on and look at it as a BLESSING.