Please explain my ex-gf behavior?

Met her at the gym. We didn't date for very long. But we did like each other a lot though. She broke it off about 4 months ago because she said she needed space and wanted to be friends. I didn't want to be friends so I just kept my space.

Right after the break up, she played a lot of games. Flirting with people in front of me, friendly and cold behavior, and always staring at me to name a few.

Now her behavior has been weird and absurd! She will stare at me whenever I would talk to a girl at the gym. It will be pretty obvious whenever she would stare at me. Other people have pointed out that she is constantly staring at me. They wonder why, and I would tell them that she is my ex. One of my friends caught my ex whispering to her girlfriend while staring at a girl that is laughing at something stupid I did.

One of the weirdest moments, she 'liked' one of my instagram post last week but this week, she didn't like it. Which was something I anticipated.

give me your thoughts?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Why do y’all care so much to over analyze your ex girlfriend’s behavior is the real question

What Guys Said 0