Is he still hurt or angry or just moved on?

My ex says he doesn't want to keep in contact anymore he says he thinks its best we go on our separate lives but I don't buy it For the simple fact that I think he's just still angry about some things that happened in our relationship he said he forgave me but little things I've noticed make him look resentful. He still brings up some of the mistakes I made in our relationship an then he seems mad all over again then proceeds to usually hang up on me or say he has to go He tends to talk about other girls or says a lot of girls " like him and whenever he goes out he gets at least 3 numbers " He even told me he's dating a girl my point is why he would feel the need to tell me these things on his own when I never cared to ask him?

03

What Guys Said 3

• You need to let him go and stop talking with him. He is probably trying to make you jealous , obviously it's not working on you, but go your own way, break contact

• He is hurt by the way things ended, but he's trying to say he's moved on by going out with the other girls. It's his way of rubbing it in your face.

• Has he actually moved on there or is he putting on a front?
      I feel like someone whos moved on wouldn't need to go to that level considering I never did that when I moved on

• Let him go

What Girls Said 0