Ex girlfriend won't leave me alone?

We broke up about three years ago, but she keeps contacting me. I'm married now, and I love me wife, but my ex girlfriend keeps spreading rumours, and we live in a small town so rumours spread quickly. Most people are starting to believe rumours about me cheating now, even my wife is starting to doubt me because of what everyone says. My wife has become distant, and I don't know what to do anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• If your wife knows about the situation then she shouldn't be upset at you for the situation. Tell your ex that she is harassing you and if it doesn't stop you are going to have her served with a restraing order. As far as living in a small town and all the BS rumors people are always going to talk who cares what they think. I understand small town BS I've had to deal with it my whole life. The people I care about know me and who cares about the rest of them.

What Guys Said 2

• Restraining order!

• Involve your wife, so she knows that you are married cause it sound like a secret