Why did my dumper keep messaging me things after we said our byes?

He dumped me. We said our goodbyes. After he messaged me bye he said "can you be done now?" And I said "I can't even talk. Bye ❤️. Say it with a heart." He said "❤️". Then another message: "can we be done now?"

What Guys Said 1

• Just ignore him and carry on with your life. If he messages you back ask him politely to stop messaging you him and if he doesn't listen just block him.

• But why did he do that?

• Only he knows. My ex did the exact same thing when we broke up I would say my goodbyes and she would carry on the conversation, that lasted for a couple of months. Don't make the same mistake. He dumped you, it's his loss.

• Thank you for the answer

What Girls Said 3

• coz he wants you to beg and plead him to not leave you. so do not reply omg. let him come to his senses he lost you so he should do the chasing now. he left you, his loss.

• He obviously wants some kind of attention from you. I would ignore him completely

• He just wants you to keep thinking of him as he moves on.