Ex broke up with me but is jealous? Why?

Met her at the gym. We didn't date for very long. But we did like each other a lot though. She broke it off about 4 months ago because she said she needed space and wanted to be friends. I didn't want to be friends so I just kept my space.

Right after the break up, she played a lot of games. Flirting with people in front of me, friendly and cold behavior, and always staring at me to name a few.

Now her behavior has been weird and absurd! She will stare at me whenever I would talk to a girl at the gym. It will be pretty obvious whenever she would stare at me. Other people have pointed out that she is constantly staring at me. They wonder why, and I would tell them that she is my ex. One of my friends caught my ex whispering to her girlfriend while staring at a girl that is laughing at something stupid I did.

One of the weirdest moments, she 'liked' one of my instagram post last week but this week, she didn't like it. Which was something I anticipated.

give me your thoughts?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it seems normal to be jealous, what once was yours was not now and it can be annoying. Maybe you just like the attention, or maybe your still kind of into her because you were not with her for long and their is still some things to get to know about her

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about that but what I find is those traits matched I girl I knew. She's hella down to do some stuff but after a while or even the next day she stops all contact with you because she think she deserves someone better than you. I don't know man

What Girls Said 2

• My thoughts: Your ex is a textbook narcissistic and she values her ego more than she values you. She tends to her ego more than she cares about respecting your feelings. I also think that you're in an extremely unhealthy situation that you need to get out of as soon as possible. Her behavior should not be accepted.

• she wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants you to come back to her. She wants you to chase her because she is narcisstic

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!